Preparation: 10 minutes
Resting: 12 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. Add the syrup, carrot puree and apple puree, and mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Drop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet by rounded tablespoonfuls at 1-inch intervals.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and cool slightly, then remove the cookies from the baking sheet and let them cool further on a cooling rack.
For more recipes ideas, always at hand!
Share on your favourite social media
Read the article
26 May 2021